PROCESSING YOUR INFORMATION
Once you register yourself as a User in the Zippy Logos website and create an account, you will be asked to provide personal information including your legal name, address, e-mail id and phone number. All personal information entered through this website shall be encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and remain accessible only to a limited audience who shall process it confidentially for website maintenance and administration purpose.
Zippy Logos may also keep track of general information related to visitors on this website and/or information a User voluntarily provides to Zippy Logos including reviews, feedback, messages and/or emails to Customer Service and/or other information posted on the Platform.
USING YOUR INFORMATION
Zippy Logos uses your personal information to:
- deliver products and services, process promotions, calculate activity points, communicate with you and generally maintain your account with us
- improve our website and enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf;
- provide you with information about other goods and services that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- notify you about changes to our service;
- ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- keep our Website safe and secure for all members.
Zippy Logos will not share your personal information with anyone except when:
- it is necessary to comply with the applicable national laws;
- it is necessary in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activity and fraud;
- it is necessary to enforce the Website Terms and Conditions, or
- it is necessary to protect [Name of your Company]’s statutory rights.
You have the right to refuse sharing your personal information as indicated above and/or withdraw your account by contacting Zippy Logos using contact details provided below.
No personally identifiable information of any user (including credit/debit card details, if applicable) shall be stored, sold, shared, rented, or leased to any third parties.
DATA STORAGE AND SECURITY
The security of your information is extremely important to us. Unfortunately, no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Whilst we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
ACCESS AND UPDATE
You have the right to obtain full access to your personal information as and how registered in www.ZippyLogos.com by contacting us using the contact details provided in the Contact Section.
Last updated on 1 July 2017.